Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Appreciation

Appreciation is the key along with love and harmony. I'm wanting to stabilize my sleeping. With the help of inner-senses and inner peace, I will achieve that which is important to me. That which is also important to me is to transition into exercising, computer data management and housekeeping. I must learn to trust my own spontaneous nature.

You are not inappropriate nor are they, I must live wisely projecting the future's day. I want to be in bed by 9 arising refreshed at the desired time of 1. I want to relax, I want to have fun. I want to update my bloc with my daily sojourns. Filled with good feeling thoughts that overflow, from that glorious source that we all know.

Join me on an adventure through my mind; you'll come to know me in due time. Our features may differ but our intents do not: to feel good in the moment no matter what. So join me on a journey whose outcome is yet to be...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home