Thursday, November 04, 2004

Only Love

Timeless like the rays of the sun.
Eternal like you and me.
Endless like the joy in me.
Only love which I will return.

Oh glorious Inner Being,
you are with me though unseen,
together we can accomplish anything.
I will return to you gloriously.

Glorious curves, twists and turns.
I give appreciation to my current
internship and the relationships formed.
I love this job and embrace its form.

There is much to do I anticipate.
Kylan, Khalese and Kemora will not be up too late.
For I will run the route I've come to know,
and return those movies; such wonderful shows.

Organization for me is key,
computing algorithms with functionality.
Exploring the realms of inner sensation,
rejuvenating while sleeping, sleeping, sleeping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home